It’s been a pretty slow week and while we get ready for Slammiversary tonight, I thought it would be a good time to check out some of the great wrestling-themed artwork out there on the web.
– Getting set up for the preshow. Smart move putting the dark match streaming online
– The Rock names The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar as possible future @WWE opponents. Yes, Brock Lesnar.
– The people who paid for the show=Recap show. Online for free=Tag title match. Makes sense
– First pyro mishap. Guess the Usos aren’t important enough
– Less than 10 minute tag match when they have a half hour to fill. Makes sense.
– AJ doing the “YES!” routine was fantastic.
Yea so yesterday slipped away from me and FAST! But I promised a gallery of some of the best art based on pro-wrestling and here I deliver! If you wish to know the name of the artist or where to find more of their work, please just leave a comment here and I will respond as quickly as I can.
I’m always looking for new graphics & artistic renderings of the art we all love. Later today I will be doing a much larger post featuring some of the best I’ve found but right now I just wanted to share this poster.
Created by Paul Griffin & posted on deviantART, this epitomizes what a WrestleMania poster should look like.
– I didn’t see Smackdown from Friday yet but from what I heard it was a pretty good show. Be sure to check out Martin’s review on the main page.
– I wondered when they were bring up the Hitman catchphrase.
– “Did you invent him being from Canada too?”
– I think CM Punk just insulted all of the WrestleMania main event competitors from the last 3 years in one promo.
-I gotta give Daniel Bryan credit, everything he said is right. No one believed he would headline Wrestlemania.
-Gotta feel for Miz. In one year he’s gone from main eventing Wrestlemania to being rag tagged by Sheamus.
-Decent back and forth match b/t Sheamus and Miz. Nothing surprising.
– Well that was the heel turn I expected. I’m just glad they didn’t go full “pro-wrestling” with the assumption that John Cena doesn’t watch the show.
– “Skank juice”, “hoeski”, “bitches” and a STD reference all in one John Cena promo. Yup, we are on the road to WrestleMania.
– Called it, Eve is 2012’s answer to Lita.
– I’m more interested in seeing a bald Undertaker than I am in Undertaker vs HHH 3.