– Brand new Randy Orton t-shirt just in time for him to leave to shoot his movie. Just smart marketing.
– I might not mind a short Sheamus/Big Show feud. I don’t need 3 or 4 PPV matches between the two of them but once or twice should be interesting.
– You have to love Cesaro’s European uppercut.
– At least this finally ends the Cesaro/Santino feud but what babyface does he move on to? There’s not many available.
-Oh boy David Otunga is back and he’s doing lawyer type stuff. My joy can barely be contained.
-Kane’s new nickname- Red Big Monster. Thanks Alberto Del Rio.
-Whoever thought that putting a man who barely speaks English on the mic almost weekly is my enemy. I want to fight them.
-It’s Friday Night Zackdown!
-If this leads to an Alberto Del Rio, Sin Cara story I can get behind that.
-No respect for Del Rio with the Sin Cara lighting staying on.
-Decent opening match but the Sin Cara lighting is completely ridiculous at this point. They need to just abandon it.
– Looks like they are continuing this Brodus Clay, Big Show story. I like.
-A very loud “You Can’t Wrestle” chant
-Why does David Otunga still have a job? Also so much for the Clay/Show story.
-Booker T’s little “facts” about the independent wrestlers Ryback squashes are dumber than his normal “facts”.
-Sorry about the month off in between posts but life keeps you busy. I picked a good night to come back with the WWE champ defending his title on Smackdown.
-I love that AJ’s part in the opening title is her smiling and then manically crying.
–Sheamus gets pops.
-Sheamus threatened the mug!