– As much slack as the WWE‘s been getting for ripping off TNA’s style of opening montage, it does give Raw more of an episodic television show feel.
– “Daniel Ambuce”? That’s a new one, Cole.
– It is a different twist that The Shield didn’t attack anyone until the match was officially over.
– Nice new shirt for Sheamus… although Big Show had one that looked exactly the same a few years ago.
– Jumping right into the AJ/Tamina match on a throwaway Raw. I just “big things” aren’t in store for this feud.
– That was quick.
– For a guy that just had an emergency knee surgery today (Tuesday), CM Punk seemed to be moving pretty well last night. Being drug free, he’s a tough son of a bitch.
– Very nice rub for the Miz and nice full babyface turn promo.
– Rumor has it that the WWE is ok with Dolph Ziggler cashing in his briefcase for the WWE title instead of the World Heavyweight Title which it is technically for. To me, that is an awful decision that will just delude the importance of having two different Money In The Bank ladder matches. They might as well go back to only one match for a contract for either belt.
– Nothing like Ziggler losing cleanly two weeks in a row to establish him as a top heel.
– Wow. Already annoyed with Brad Maddox.
– Another glorified squash for Alberto Del Rio. How are other people not as bored with Del Rio as I am?
– Waaaaay too many Vickie Guerrero segments tonight.
– Wade Barrett vs Antonio Cesaro could have a nice set of matches if given the chance. Granted that means one of them would have to turn and that would suck for either of their characters.
– BRUTAL European uppercut on Kofi off of the stairs. LOVE that move!
– Great surprise fatal 4 way from these four “next generation” stars. Ok, maybe R-Truth really isn’t part of the “next” generation.
– Perfect and impressive win for Cesaro. Every other man in this match was well established and he just beat them all. Fantastic booking.
– Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett on Smackdown. Something new and different for the Friday night show.
– If I had only watched that closing segment, I could swear that this was the go home show for TLC. What the hell are they going to do next week in order to build their main event better than that? I feel a lot of watering down coming next Monday.