– Wow, I’m shocked they didn’t open with Jerry Lawler‘s return. They must be saving it for the top of a different hour.
– I thought they dumped the “Supershow” name but just basically said every Superstar can be on Raw?
– Creative must be chopping on the bit now that Cena’s divorced. They can now do romantic angles with him!
– Poor William Regal. His first semi-prominent TV role in a few years and he’s playing the sentimental, sacrificial lamb.
– Good God did you see Regal’s chest?!
– Looks like Kaitlyn is the going to be the new Beth Phoenix.
– Jerry Lawler looks phenomenal. God, it’s just amazing he’s alive let alone looking exactly like his same old self.
– I guess they’re trying EVERYTHING to get the audience to boo CM Punk.
– Fantastic promo from Mick Foley. You have to love his passion when he’s involved in something he’s interested in.
– That one graphic just showed that WWE has more mid-card tag teams than all of TNA.
– It’s not looking good for Primo and Epico now that they’re taking Rosa away and putting her with Del Rio. At least Richardo Rodriguez is already somewhat over so they will be able to run with him without Alberto Del Rio if they want to.
– Are they finally pulling the trigger on a face turn for The Miz? With Punk going full, despicable heel, they do have a babyface spot to fill.
– I read that over the weekend, Tensai lost to Michael McGillicutty and now R-Truth. I think it’s about time to call it quits on Tensai.
– “Uh oh, my ride’s here!” – Only Jerry Lawler.
– Why does Maddox’s gear have instructions on each piece?
– That was it? There’s got to be more to the Maddox story, especially with Paul Heyman involved.
– That’s two McGillicutty sightings on one episode of Raw. Are they subliminally trying to get him back into our consciousness’?
– Again, poor Regal. I remember him as one of the best WCW TV and Tag Team champions of all-time. He should be allowed a Ric Flair-style final run. At least he would appreciate it more.
– I don’t know if it was rigged or not (probably was) but the Miz was the right choice. I really like the dynamic it added to the match that lost a lot when Punk and Ryback were removed from it.
– It’s funny to see Daniel Bryan surpassing Miz’s star value, especially when you look back the first NXT.
– Decent match between Cena and Punk but I would have liked to see Ryback layout Cena to finish off the go-home show before Survivor Series. I did like how they had to re-shoot the final image because Cena and Ryback had the belt upside down the first time through.