– With Miz not involved in the main event of Survivor Series, it’s kind of silly that he’s on the Survivor Series poster.
– Well that was a weird “America’s Most Wanted” style of opening. Why the hell would they go with that?
– Antonio Cesaro vs R-Truth? Ugh.
– Since Darren Young is a regular on TV now, does WWE really need JTG on the roster?
– Does Truth have a giant “TRUTH” tattoo on his stomach now? Wow and I thought I couldn’t hate him any more…
– The way that Jim Ross is singing Cesaro’s praises just shocks me even more how long it took him to make it to the main roster.
– It’s going to be really nice to see The King next week.
– Is Vickie Guerrero the first Superstar in history to not need theme music because the crowds just boo her all the way to the ring?
– “Hanky panky”? “No siree”? Vickie, you’re in England, not the 1950s.
– Cena’s back to green. Just in time for Christmas.
– This “scandal” with AJ is actually making John Cena a babyface. At least in England.
– Nice pop for country boy Barrett. Having Heyman “owe him one” sure seems like they have plans for him soon which is always good.
– Awesome crowd they have tonight! It’s going to be interesting to see if they last the full three hours though.
– I don’t think Kane gets enough credit for being the age he is and being able to move around as well as he does. His top rope clothesline looks the same as it did in 1998.
– I can honestly say that I’m loving the Brad Maddox shoot/storyline. The kid can talk, we know he can take a bump and it’s a natural story. I don’t know how I feel about the interjection of Vince McMahon though.
– I HATE the idea of changing the main event of Survivor Series. I HATE the idea of Triple Threat match and I HATE the idea that the main event isn’t a traditional Survivor Series match. It’s just getting tired.
– Great to see Miz get so much offense against Sheamus. I don’t know if we’ve seen him win a match since his IC title loss though.
– Sheamus vs Big Show at Survivor Series should be good but I don’t know how they’re going to top their last match.
– Fandangoo? Wow Johnny Curtis is just not going to be given a fair shot.
– The first time the crowd is completely dead tonight was as soon as Eve’s music hit.
– Is Del Rio going to be hooking up with Rosa Mendes soon? They’ve teased it in the past but maybe they finally gave up on the Colons.
– I can completely see Matt Striker being out back into the ring. But I’m not so sure it’d be successful at all.
– Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio? Time for a long bathroom break.
– See! I’m not the only one bored, even England is!
– Very formulaic and it should have been a much bigger deal that Kofi pinned Del Rio.
– Well I guess the Colons are still relevant. They even got new music, although less “shimmy-style” rap. Bad move when your manager’s whole gimmick is bad dancing.
– I have a feeling creative is seeing the success of the comedy duo of Team Hell No and think Cobro can achieve the same success. They won’t.
– Another BIG pop for hometown boy Barrett, looks like he finally woke them back up.
– And sounds like the 5th or 6th theme for Barrett. Still can’t seem to get it write.
– Basically a squash for Wade Barrett over the formerly dominant Brodus Clay. The gimmick had to run its course eventually for the Funkasaurus.
– I hate Heath Slater and the whole 3MB gimmick but I can’t help but like their new theme music!
– God I love the Usos’ entrance.
– Wow that match just killed the crowd. It wasn’t THAT horrible.
– Last week was MVP’s finisher and this week’s was Edge/Gangrel’s Impaler DDT. I’m being Slater to come up with something original.
– Interesting how NO ONE has mentioned that Mick Foley has ZERO history with Dolph Ziggler.
– I forgot to mention it earlier but I’m glad Cena addressed the whole Vickie Guerrero/Edge history. It was a glaring hole that I’m glad they at least addressed.
– When you think about it, it really is amazing how quickly Ryback has gotten over with the fans. People questioned his potential a lot on his way up but he’s standing pretty strong right now.