– I’m sitting in the middle of this little hurricane called Sandy so who knows how long I’ll be with you tonight.
– Hey! Check out a “sports-entertainer” selling “injuries” from a pro-wrestling match. How novel! (You’d never see “Super-Cena” go to these lengths.)
– As I said in my coverage last night, since the referee that screwed Ryback was the same that screwed up a few CM Punk matches in the last few months, I think they’ll be going with the idea that he “owed” CM Punk and that’s what lead to the low blow and quick count.
– LOVE the idea of Team Foley vs Team Punk at Survivor Series. It’s the perfect way to keep Punk at the top of the card without having to defend his title and it plays into his “respect” angle.
– There are a helluva lot of “Feed Me More” signs in Charlotte.
– Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett = Awesome. Just hoping there’s no run-in because these two could put on a great match.
– “It makes you a different man when you have to beat people up for your grocery money.” – Jim Ross. Dear GOD, JR you’ve been missed.
– That would have been a good win for Barrett on Raw, especially since Orton got the win last night on PPV. Nice counter into the RKO though.
– Darren O’Neill? Really, Michael Cole? Even my wife was like “what the hell?”
– Too bad that shot at “dinner” was clearly at catering backstage.
– A Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena feud? Strange considering Ziggler’s briefcase is for Smackdown’s World Heavyweight title so there really is no reason for him to be at Raw.
– Woah Justin Roberts looks tanned! He blended into his BLACK suit!
– Interestly cool new t-shirt for Kofi Kingston. Granted ANYTHING is better than the racist face logo he’s been using for the past two years.
– Damn it’s weird to hear Michael Cole not praising The Miz.
– Why would R-Truth attack Antonio Cesaro? I know that he and Kofi used to tag but I thought the plan was to push Justin Gabriel. I was actually hoping Truth might have been gone for good or for at least a few months on Saturday Morning Slam.
– That “Behind The Music” segment made me hate EVERY – SINGLE – PERSON involved. And I used to sing the praises of Drew McIntyre. Between last night’s finish and that segment, when did this turn into WCW Thunder?
– Did 3MB place a call to get all of John Morrison’s old gear?
– And apparently Slater called MVP to “borrow” his finisher.
– It’s great to see Jerry Lawler coming back to Raw in two weeks. But can he team up with JR instead of Cole?
– I love the fact that AJ Lee is getting back into the ring as a regular competitor. She’s shown that she can handle main event storylines, maybe she’s just wait the Divas’ Division needs.
– I like Beth Phoenix’s new varsity-style ring gear. I’m really not looking forward to her departure.
– God, 3 hours of Raw is still just too much. I thought it was at least 10:30pm and I wasn’t even close.
– Sheamus should NOT be coming out all smiling and high-fiving the fans after losing his World title. That’s what John Cena does and it’s wrong. I don’t want to see Sheamus fall into that same trap.
– He did his best with all of “I love to fight” talk and he ended the segment strongly but I HATED the loveable babyface I saw at the beginning.
– Well we knew Beth’s contract was coming up at the end of the month so I guess at least it was nice they let her go out on a win. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing her back in a WWE ring after recharging her batteries a little. That is unless she scores it big in Hollywood as an actress or stuntwoman.
– Rey Mysterio’s Day of the Dead gear tonight is pretty awesome.
– Is it just me or does it seem like even Rey Mysterio seems more motivated and re-energized since being teamed up with Sin Cara? I love it.
– As much as like the Rhodes Scholars, both guys have much more potential as singles stars. Whereas I think Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara need to stay together for the betterment of both of their careers.
– A million dollars in less than a month? Very impressive and a proud moment for them and their charity. I lost my grandmother to breast cancer so this hit right at home for me.
– So is Justin Gabriel’s push just squashed? Hopefully they’re just testing the young superstar.
– Very nice team for CM Punk… besides Del Rio. I really am completely bored with his act.
– Also, I can’t help but say again how much I love that a Survivor Series match is actually the main event of the Survivor Series PPV!
– So far this has been the most predictable Team Foley they could have put together.
– All 5 guys on Team Punk are in feuds with all 5 guys from Team Foley. Surprise surprise. I’m guessing since John Cena wasn’t involved at all, they’ll be continuing the Cena/AJ/Guerrero storyline by having Cena take on Dolph Ziggler.
– My last impression of the show was bad. It seemed long, drawn out and sometimes it was just hard to hold my attention. But I looked back at all my comments and they were largely positive. So I really don’t know where I stand… except that 3 hours every Monday night (especially have a lackluster PPV) is just too damn much!