– Nice to see Rey Mysterio up and moving again well. Seemed as if it was the flu that I caught last week. It definitely wasn’t fun.
– Full tag team entrance for Rhodes Scholars, including a new logo. Interesting and promising.
– Fantastic moonsault from Sin Cara where he looked hesitant at the beginning before Mysterio’s reassurance. That’s what they’re hoping for with this team, to get Sin Cara on the same page as everyone else.
– Is it me or is Michael Cole better on commentary with JR by his side?
– You this match is to showcase Kofi Kingston but damn is McGillicutty looking good. The dropkick/suplex sequence was sharp.
– Wow, McGillicutty had all the offense there except for the finish of course.
– Not a big fan of that Cena/Punk segment. It seems as if it was just to set up the fact that Cena could get physical tonight or on Sunday.
– Justin Gabriel and Antonio Cesaro was really entertaining last week but this week is only so-so.
– Awesome win for Gabriel and well deserving after last week’s showing. Poor Tyson Kidd though.
– What allegations? These allegations just came out of nowhere.
– That was a great promo from AJ and will just endear her even more to the audience once she’s back in the ring as a babyface.
– “Managing Supervisor”? What the hell? Why do they need to keep changing titles to nonsense?
– Does this finally mean that Dolph Ziggler will be without Vickie from now on?
– This was the feud I expected to see Ryback in first. Not one with the WWE Champion.
– Nice showcase of a few more moves from Ryback. Still hate Shellshock.
– Heeeeellllloooo, product placement. That being said, I already bought a Sheamus Brawlin’ Buddy for my son’s Christmas present.
– YES! No Vickie!
– I don’t know how Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler pull off some of the sequences they do.
– That was one of the best non-Orton DDT I’ve seen in a long time.
– Damn. Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler is definitely a TV match of the year candidate.
– Okay, this segment could either be awesome or awful.
– “No wait, you do love rainbows.” – Daniel Bryan awesomeness.
– Vince McMahon just fired someone for “fraternizing” with a superstar. The man who supposedly “slept” with every Diva on the roster only a few years back.
– Better showing for Zack Ryder than I thought but still a squash.
– I don’t see Ryback around the ring anywhere. I’m guessing the show closes with Ryback clearing the ring and Punk looking on terrified.
– Ha the heels were all scared of Sheamus so they wouldn’t throw him back in the ring but Punk, a fellow heel, gets tossed right back in.
– Holy Mason Ryan sighting!
– The was pretty much the opposite of what I predicted but still good. I wish they had more time to build up this feud but they’re doing the best they can. I still have no clue how they are finish this match on Sunday.