– Wow… who let John Cena on live TV on pain meds? That was terrible.
– Could have been an interesting cross between Ryback and John Cena and they gave us nothing. If you need to captivate people’s attention for 3 hours, you need to tease more than a non-committal glance.
– I guarantee you they went back to the tag team squash for Ryback after him not being about to get Tensai up last week.
– I thought they were leading off with the McMahon segment… that would have brought viewers.
– That was just an odd filler. Did McMahon’s plane get in late?
– Hmm, not a big fan of the new t-shirt. Had to get it wrong at some point.
– They are really starting to push CM Punk & Steve Austin again. Is he really going to be ready for WrestleMania?
– CM Punk just slapped Vince McMahon… and it didn’t feel special at all.
– Nothing to say about the tag match. Typical WWE “step-by-step” match and finish.
– I AM excited for Sheamus vs Wade Barrett. It better not be a damn 4 minute match though!
– Barrett is giving a great showing tonight & JBL and JR are putting him over HUGE! It should be Barrett vs Sheamus for the next couple of months instead of the Big Show.
– Horrible finish simply because Tensai means nothing at all. At least it protected Barrett to a degree.
– Why the hell would Jim Ross want to talk sense into Vince McMahon? McMahon has embarrassed him for the better part of 15 years & now Ross wants to stop him from being beat up? No continuity at all.
– Something simple like making that match a US title match could help in re-establishing prestige into the title. We all know it’s going to be a squash but a title match always gives you that feeling of “what if”.
– Just read that Raw head writer for over a decade, Brian Gewirtz, has been removed as the head writer though he will stay on as a “creative consultant”. Wow.
– The only way I’ll enjoy an Alberto Del Rio match anymore is if Richardo Rodriguez is on commentary.
– Well that was odd to see McMahon and JR getting along. I never thought I would see it.
– First Bob Barker and now Larry King? At least Bob Barker was funny.
– When Larry King introduced Kofi Kingston, my wife & I both said “Really?” out loud. Obviously we’re not Kofi fans.
– Larry King’s wife had to do all of the physical action. I don’t blame them since Larry King looks like he’s going to snap in half at any minute.
– Does anyone really believe we’re going to see Mysterio and Sin Cara vs Zack Ryder & Santino in the Tag Team Tournament Finals?
– If your injury is still tender or hurt, you are NOT 100%.
– That was a tremendous heel lock by Eve. Why they don’t let her display those more often is beyond me.
– It’s been coming for awhile but I think that segment helped solidify Daniel Bryan as my wife’s new favorite wrestler.
– Once CM Punk started backing up the ramp, the crowd started chanting “Feed Me More” and once Ryback got his hands on Punk, the camera literally started shaking. Damn.
– I think they HAVE to go with Ryback at Hell in a Cell. Just the punch and tossing Punk back into the ring saw Cena shaking and grasping as his injured arm. I just can’t see how he’ll be able to wrestle in a few weeks.