– Anderson vs Gunner? It’s taking all of my will not to turn Impact off.
– There’s no way you can hit the Mic Check “out of nowhere”, it takes too damn long to execute.
– This “smitten” gimmick by Tara is a little weird. It worked well with Madison Rayne because she still looks like she could be a school girl whereas Tara is more of a principal’s age.
– Knew it last week. TNA must be really high on Joey Ryan if his first match for TNA is at Bound For Glory.
– If Bully Ray becomes Sting partner, I think it’s a sealed deal that Bully Ray is going to be revealed as part of Aces and Eights, if not the leader.
– Hey! They finally got the belt back from Devon. Too bad it still looks awful.
– Why does no one know how to apply a STF anymore? William Regal needs to hold a class to reteach all these guys.
– That was a sick Muscle Buster but it was pretty much the only offensive move Samoa Joe was allowed in the match. Not good.
– This triple threat match should be the main event of Bound For Glory.
– I hate this. I just can’t take Chavo seriously in a competitive match, especially against Kurt Angle.
– It doesn’t say much for the challenger when he doesn’t even get an entrance.
– Is it wrong that I want Williams to work extra stiff with Ion? A broken nose, busted mouth, nothing serious but something.
– Dammit again! I really wanted to see Matt Morgan in a WWE ring again. But I guess he had the same fears so many of us had but I just hope TNA learns how to use him.
– It’s bad when in a company where your World Heavyweight Champion wears a cape to the ring but yet he doesn’t even come close to looking as stupid as King Mo does.
– New theory, maybe they’ll put Park under one of the masks as a member of the Aces and Eights team. It would be a nice progression without having to bring back Abyss.
– Another very good showing from these three guys. I understand (don’t agree with) why Jeff Hardy is in the main event and it should be a stellar match but I can’t help but imagine what could have been if they went with Bully Ray or went with the original plan of Roode/Storm for the belt.
– Dear God, thank goodness it wasn’t Mr. Anderson.
– I’m loving my prediction from earlier even more now. Mark it down!