– Sorry for the extreme lateness of this coverage. It’s been a rough week but I hope you enjoyed the live coverage last week live from Bridgeport.
– Nothing like bashing us over the head with the “subtle” storyline. The eye mask had to be Vince’s idea.
– The interesting thing with this Brad Maddox referee storyline is that if they did want to move into a CM Punk vs Maddox match, Maddox can actually go in the ring… unlike Garett Bischoff.
– Hasn’t “Little Jimmy” run it’s course yet?
– All I’ve heard is hype about this match for the past 3 days. I’m trying my best to put aside my prejudice against Kofi for this one match. I really am.
– That was a damn good match but really nothing we haven’t seen from either Kofi Kingston or Dolph Ziggler.
– HA! I shot a student film in that cafe!
– Dear God I hope there are more of those and I’m pretty sure there is.
– “TEAM FRIENDSHIP!” PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?
– Zack Ryder & Santino? That’s an interesting pairing.
– That was one of the most awkward covers I’ve ever seen. The Primetime Players really aren’t clicking with me. I thought given time they might but they just haven’t gotten there.
– Damn Mick Foley is on his game tonight!
– That was a FANTASTIC segment. Damn good work from both Punk and Foley. Compelling TV.
– Hmmm, I wonder if Miz gets disqualified or counted out.
– And I thought there were a ton of signs last week at Raw. This guy is legitimately getting over and getting over huge.
– Wow a clean pin? Interesting but a pretty good move since Ryback could use it and Miz really didn’t lose anything.
– Always liked Richardo Rodriguez… now I’m starting to love him. Arriba!
– I’m still wondering how Kassius Ohno down in NXT feels about Wade Barrett using a KO Elbow shot as his finisher.
– It’s absolutely insane how good King looks after only 2 WEEKS! It’s incredible! My dad is in great shape (better than Jerry) when he had quadruple bypass surgery & he didn’t even come close to looking that good.
– I can’t imagine not being able to remember that much, especially when he actively participated in 2 segments and a MATCH! The human body is capable of incredible and horrible things.
– Love how they only allow Sin Cara on Raw if he’s in a tag match with Rey Mysterio of some sort.
– I vote Team Friendship and I always will but Team Hell No is pretty good too.
– I love the refocus on tag teams in the WWE now but damn the singles stars are just randomly popping up together.
– I had NO idea whose music that was when Kaitlyn came out. That’s never a good sign.
– Brodus Clay is quickly turning into Flash Funk.
– Hey, did Tensai kick the crap out of Sakamoto before they even entered the arena?
– Well that just killed what was left of Tensai and Brodus Clay.
– Um what the what?
– I’m baffled with this new attitude that Punk hasn’t changed the title yet. We all know it’s in the works and it’s obvious that if the WWE wanted it completed now, it would be done. I wonder what the hold up really is.
– This is a new tough guy, badass CM Punk. I’m interested to see how well he can keep it going.
– Zero pop for the pipe reveal. I don’t know if the crowd knew what it was or really didn’t care. Either way, not the best segment between Cena and Punk.
– GREAT Ryback reveal and facial expression from Punk. It was too bad we didn’t get any crowd reaction but I can guarantee you that if that staredown takes place live, the arena will go nuts. I actually hope John Cena isn’t cleared by Hell In A Cell so we do see someone like Ryback face Punk for the belt. There’s no more Undertaker anymore, folks. The only enigma we really have is Ryback.