– This might be a shorter Quips than usual just because I am pressed for time but I really wanted to see Smackdown’s go home offering for Night of Champions, which I’m not particularly looking forward to.
– Give up the Texas Cloverleaf name for Sheamus and call it the “Four-Leaf Cloverleaf”. Simple, relates to his character but not too overtly.
– Pretty funny how Richardo has left for an accent than Alberto Del Rio.
– I don’t think that David Otunga realizes that being Irish & being called a “hooligan” isn’t derogatory. It’s pretty much a badge of honor.
– Isn’t Christian a babyface?
– Well that was weird. There really was no reason to bring Christian into this.
– Really nice pop for the World Champion but as much as he tries to get over his Irish fables, the fans just don’t get it.
– Sin Cara really isn’t getting any reaction without Rey Mysterio by his side. Never a good sign.
– Oh damn, the Sin Cara lighting is back. Even Sin Cara looked surprised!
– Having a singles match with the Miz would have been the perfect opportunity to kill the lighting. I can literally hear the Miz’s promo about it in my head at this very moment.
– Surprisingly decent match between two guys who’s styles could not be more different. Sunday’s 4-way match should be interesting.
– I do admit though that seeing two former world champions (Miz & Mysterio) covet the Intercontinental title really helps its lost prestige.
– Even though I called the finish to the tag match on Monday, I absolutely loved it. These two could be gold, a comedy team that can actually go in the ring.
– “Mine’s bigger than yours.” – Line of the night.
– Can’t help but love the fact that this random actor is getting so much WWE work just because Kane and Daniel Bryan out performed every expectation anyone had for those segments.
– Wow, Randy Orton knows the PPV match lineup on Tuesday?! He must be writing it himself because those aren’t usually decided upon beyond an hour before the event. And that’s a good night.
– Randy Orton might be the smoothest in-ring competitor currently wrestling but not even he could keep my attention during a Tensai match.
– That was a fantastic little segment between Orton and Dolph Ziggler. Reminded me of his Evolution days when he used to do the same thing, although he would play the role of Ziggler.
– Holy Swiss Miss Antonio Cesaro’s new music is horrible.
– Damn that was a surprising pop for Tyson Kidd. That might open some eyes backstage.
– Please don’t give Brodus Clay the US title… or Tyson Kidd as a tag team partner.
– Goddamn I love Wade Barrett’s new t-shirt. BTW, expect the new APA next week in the form of the Barrett Barrage.
– I think the Cloverleaf looks so damn impressive by Sheamus because he’s so damn big! It really does look like he’s bending his opponent in half.
– Ok show but obviously Raw’s closing segment was 500 times better. Night Of Champions is either going to be a great hit or horrible miss.