– I really cannot believe that we have another superhero to deal with in pro-wrestling. SuperHardy is only going to get worse.
– How is it official!? NO ONE BOOKED THE MATCH! But to Mike Tenay that makes it official.
– You’d think they would have a video for Sonjay Dutt by now.
– Love the little mention of Jerry Lawler. There’s too much history there with Taz and I love it when the promotions put the company separations aside and speak about topics that are more important than what company they work for.
– At least they addressed the fact that Tenay spoke out of turn and the Hardy/Bully Ray match isn’t official yet.
– So far this has been the exact same match Zema and Dutt had at the PPV. I guess TNA got the PPV numbers back & noticed no one saw the match.
– Kurt Angle‘s going to look like a jackass once Wes Brisco is revealed to be in Aces and Eights. I wonder if he’d recognize him if his hair was down.
– I thought we were done with the Bobby Roode suit-era after his run-in on Sunday. My God, the “all heels wear suits” phase has definitely run it’s course.
– Well we’re still getting the match we thought at Bound For Glory between James Storm and Bobby Roode. Too bad the hottest, most intense, more historical, bloodiest rivalry will not be for the TNA title and therefore not the main event. Instead it looks like we’ll be getting a triple threat match between two former WWE superstars and a champion that’s going to be easily overshadowed by his two opponents.
– Good lord, I thought Kazarian had a broken neck.
– Kudos to TNA for getting Spike TV to not only air a live PPV pre-show for Bound For Glory but for also securing live programming through the rest of 2012. Going live really has improved their product by leaps and bounds.
– Hulk Hogan really looks like he’s slimmed down since his most recent surgery. While he might not like, I think it looks like he’s in the best shape of his life.
– Shouldn’t Hogan be asking who in the production truck keeps playing the Aces and Eights videos and where they’re coming from?
– Has anyone noticed that Kurt Angle’s new t-shirt says “Wrestling Is Not A Team Sport”? Great timing while being in a tag team storyline.
– It’s probably just me but it’s pretty hard to watch Chavo Guerrero pin Christopher Daniels. Not too long ago, he himself was being pinned by a midget using the same move he just pinned Daniels with.
– Another Killer Kowalski graduate making a name for himself, this time in Gut Check. My hopes are high for this kid because the Kowalski school really doesn’t produce bad talent.
– I KNEW D-Lo Brown was the spokesperson for Aces and Eights. I don’t know if it will be revealed on-screen but his shape and mannerisms stood out to me during their promos.
– Well that was anti-climatic. Very angle/promo driven show where not much happened at all. Actually questioning why I took the time to watch this week’s show.