– It still kind of hurts me everytime to see how old Bret Hart looks now.
– 30+ years and fans still don’t know how to spell “Bret” with one “T”.
– Only wrestling fans have a memory where one incident that happened 15 years ago would still feel like it happened yesterday.
– Nice, looks like we’re probably getting Punk vs Randy Orton tonight.
– Battle Royal’s to determine #1 contender’s for the IC or US titles are always an easy & entertaining way to go.
– I have to question that win. I know you want to establish your tag team champions as dominant but Antonio Cesaro could have benefited so much more from a win. At least have the more established Miz take the pin.
– Okay the “Lipshits” story was probably the best Sheamus story he’s told.
– That segment was filmed strangely but the writing wasn’t half bad!
– Well so much for the rumors of Beth Phoenix being out of action for another few months.
– My wife thinks Kaitlyn botched the battle royal finish because she wasn’t getting any TV. That’d be damn brave (& smart since she pulled it off) if it is true.
– Was there ever really any doubt about this one? Actually has there been a RawActive match that hasn’t been predictable yet?
– Don’t get me wrong, love the fact that we’re getting CM Punk vs Randy Orton for the first time in almost 2 years.
– I think this is the first time they’ve been in Montreal and King hasn’t referred to it as “Bizarro World”.
– That was an extremely strange commercial break. Thought for sure we were going to see a tag match.
– Hey, wait a second… I was right!
– Jerry Lawler is moving better than I’ve seen him move in years! I first noticed when he leaped out of the ring and then on the dropkick.
– Love how Punk looks completely uninterested in this match and why should he? He didn’t even want to be in the first match, why would he care about a tag match?
– Great dynamic there between Punk and Paul Heyman. It looks like they’re going to play up their relationship more as equals than the Heyman/Brock Lesnar relationship.
– Great and brave camera work for the finish of the match. I loved that we had to watch the match over the shoulder of Punk and Heyman. It really struck me as something different and important.
– Absolutely love how they are bringing this storyline all back to the original “Pipe-bomb” promo.
– “Send you into an abyss you will never recover.” – Is this guy licensed?
– Would have been cooler if the Montreal fans chanted “Feed Me More” in French.
– Who hell gave Titus O’Neill a whistle?! Shoot them.
– I thought AJ was going to go with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara but Daniel Bryan & Kane are much better TV.
– I had a gut feeling we’d be getting a “Oui!” chant but I didn’t want to jinx it.
– Only Daniel Bryan could look annoyed with Kane and actually sell it believably.
– Thank you Kane and Daniel Bryan for keeping The Primetime Players away from the Tag Team Titles for at least one more month.
– Why do I think Tyson Kidd isn’t going to be as lucky as he was against Tensai…
– Nice showing by Kidd but again Del Rio didn’t show me anything new or interesting. I think I’m just sick of him and I don’t think he can do anything to repair his status in my eyes.
– Oh my God and I was just saying how great he was looking. I’m praying now that Jerry is ok.
– Michael Cole’s announcement was eerily similar to Jim Ross’ announcement of Owen Hart‘s death. Plus now, Cole is silent on commentary and they’re rushing through this match. I’m really worried.
– I’m sorry I am not updating as much now. I’m on the edge of my seat just praying for Jerry. Having too many flashbacks to Owen’s death.
– Lawler is more responsive & awaiting a CAT scan. All signs point to a stroke.
– Where the hell did Bret find a pink and black plaid shirt like that?!
– It sucks that this segment is taking place with a dark cloud over it because Punk is delivering a hell of promo. And Cena is stepping up too.
– Cena just did the impossible, he turned Montreal against Punk and is actually cheering John Cena. Wow.
– Damn that was a hell of a closing segment from John Cena and CM Punk!
– Very very encouraging news about the King. Don’t know if I’ll be sleeping tonight, I’ll be checking for updates all night long.