– A blood feud between The King and CM Punk? Can’t say I saw that coming.
– Well we all knew Punk was going to get that reaction.
– This exchange had to come at some point and a match between CM Punk and Sheamus could be awesome! I am SHOCKED they didn’t hype this Champion vs Champion match!
– Shouldn’t this match be showcasing Dolph Ziggler to the hilt?!
– Anyone else notice how vertical suplex happy Randy Orton has been since his return?
– This match is almost a carbon copy of their match on Smackdown.
– What the hell kind of roll up was that?! It was effective though.
– Hey, they finally stole one of my good ideas, teaming Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio regularly. Too bad they are only feuding with one person.
– Did The Miz really just see that he’s since Sin Cara without his mask on? Isn’t that supposed to be taboo?
– They need a little work on the teamwork coordination but damn they can be a fun team.
– The OTHER next great tag team: Kane & Daniel Bryan!
– So Punk is going to try and get heel heat by NOT wrestling in front of his hometown crowd?
– Of course everything Punk just said was legitimate and perfectly reasonable. There’s no way a WWE Champion vs the World Heavyweight Champion match should be on TV with literally no hype and ideally should be the main event of WrestleMania.
– Ok Miz, it’s not good when a HEEL commentator disagrees with what a HEEL champion just did.
– What’s longer: CM Punk’s title reign or Jack Swagger’s losing streak?
– HA! The Irishman just used the Texas CLOVERLEAF. Love it.
– Why are we supposed to be laughing at Layla’s boobs?
– I wonder if this “superstar abandonment” of Raw leads to an AJ “New Superstar Initiative” with guys like Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Richie Steamboat.
– A feud between Miz and Ryback could be pretty fun. Would be similar to the Chris Jericho/Goldberg feud but I don’t think they’d screw it up as badly this time around.
– My TV just turned itself off. Too much douche on the screen to handle.
– Sigh. Obviously the PG audience is much larger than any one of us want to believe.
– This is more awkward than any of the Kiss My Ass Club segments.
– We all knew that’s how the segment was going to end. It’s too bad if that’s the conclusion of the “Anger Management” pre-tapes.
– What the hell is with Antonio Cesaro’s new music?!?! It’s absolutely horrific!
– And now Miz is putting over Santino?! I feel like everything I know about the WWE is being thrown into question during this episode of Raw.
– Gotta love the “Neutralizer” as the name of the Swiss wrestler’s finisher.
– Heath Slater vs Zack Ryder? Only on a 3-hour Raw.
– This is the first of the 3-hour Raw era that I’m having trouble staying awake for. Probably doesn’t help that it’s Del Rio vs Cena in the main event, expected CM Punk run-in or not.
– Annnnnnnd I don’t think I EVER needed to see Vickie Guerrero skipping.
– The Miz actually looks like Josh Mathews standing next to Michael Cole at the announce table. I don’t know if that’s a compliment to Mathews or a shot at the Miz.
– When has Del Rio ever hit that move where he sails through the ropes to the floor? As a matter of fact, what move is that supposed to be??
– Wait, wasn’t it I who posted an article about CM Punk and Paul Heyman working together this fall? And then posted somewhat of a retraction when Heyman vehemently denied that would ever happen? Ah, wrestling.