– Almost time for the “Biggest Party Of The Summer”! God, I always hated that tagline. They came up with it when I worked there and I swear I must have written it a thousand times in that one 2 month period.
– They’ve tried SO HARD with Del Rio and while his character does work well opposite Sheamus, it just hasn’t clicked on the level they expected it too. They hoped for a World champion “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase and instead they got a watered down JBL.
– This Chris Jericho interuption is really leading credence to my prediction of what will happen at Summerslam. Look for that prediction article up tomorrow on the Pulse Roundtable and on CE.com.
– No more suits for Jericho.
– Do people really believe that Rey Mysterio is going to win the Intercontental title?
– I half expected Cody Rhodes to come out dressed like Sin Cara.
– Pretty ironic that Cody Rhodes is obsessed with unmasking Sin Cara when exactly one year ago he was obsessed with masking people with paper bags.
– How many times in this feud will we see the “mask under a mask” gimmick from Sin Cara?
– We all know why Rey has started wearing the shirt during his matches but honestly, I kind of like it.
– Ok so I don’t know if Curt Hawkins and Tyler Rex are trying to capitalize on “Magic Mike” or are having flashbacks of the short-lived tag team, The Dicks.
– This has to be a “Magic Mike” thing. I just wish they were allowed to be recognized for their talent and not a horrible gimmick.
– These Wade Barrett vingettes are awfully confusing. They are very good but they Barrett will contradict the promos on his own Twitter saying that this is still “all about the money” whereas the promos glorify the fight.
– At least we get to see Eve in a business suit again.
– Good TV match between Orton and Bryan. It’s just too bad there wasn’t a story to get emotionally invested in.
– Antonio Cesaro vs Zack Ryder: now that was a culture shock.
– Cesaro needs the US title right now. Honestly, I’m shocked that Santino has held it for as long as he has.
– I can’t be the only one hoping for Jericho to break back out the long tights compared to his current look. Also, I thought Del Rio’s black gear from Monday was a HUGE step up but now he’s right back to the gold.
– I can absolutely see my prediction for Summerslam playing out after how Smackdown played out tonight. Should be an interesting PPV nonetheless.