– Time for one of the least anticipated PPVs only one month after the most anticipated PPV in years.
– Really? Tool? Really?
– Why does The Miz only bring the Awesome balloons and the leather coat to PPVs? Does he have to pay for shipping himself?
– WAIT!!! WHY AM I NOT HEARING JR?!?!?!
– Apparently Morrison didn’t get the “white tights” memo. He’ll probably take the pin tonight.
– Pretty sick looking Stunner/snap mare move from Miz on Kofi.
– Nice surprise opener.
– God Johnny Ace is terrible. Get him off my TV screen.
– Woah, random Stephanie cameo. Still looks good.
– Welp, someone’s gonna get their wig split.
– Awesome pop for Sheamus.
– I was watching SummerSlam 1996 the other guy and surprisingly it featured the debut of a young Mark Henry. He was the exact same size and same lack of charisma.
– Check out Sheamus coming off the top.
– LOVE the crowd “roofing” a la Superfly Snuka along with Sheamus’ chest pounds.
– Arena going NUTS for Sheamus to get back in the ring. They might be second guessing calling an audible for that finish.
– Bathroom break! Well at least it isn’t Kid Rock, right?
– Yes KD, keeping cutting to his music video. Cause that’s what people want to see in a LIVE performance.
– Nothing says SummerSlam like “F*ck You!”
– New gear for Beth. It’s nice but I expected something more after her appearance on Colt Cabana’s podcast.
– Whereas Kelly looks like a candy striper. And thus ends my fashion commentary.
– Between the blonde dye jobs and fake boobs, I’m surprised the referee doesn’t have to wear a bio-suit.
– For once I’d love a cool move to be premeditated and not “out of nowhere”.
– Sorry, Cole. I picked Kelly to win. Check out the SummerSlam Roundtable at Wrestling.InsidePulse.com for all of my predictions.
– Hahahaha awesome Jimmy Hart cameo.
– Wade Barrett brought back his coat from NXT. Nice!
– These two have great chemistry and are incredibly stiff tonight. I gotta say I’m really surprised and happy with this show so far.
– Wade Barrett just pinned the Smackdown Money in the Bank winner. Well the match was very closely matched so Bryan didn’t lose much and Barrett really needed a win to keep him relevant.
– GREAT promo from Edge that was entirely expected but was executed perfectly. It’s awesome that he’s willing to come back for bits like this.
– Randy Orton actually begging off from a Christian attack. Check out Orton putting someone over.
– Think the new Spanish commentator was ribbed into buying table insurance tonight?
– HEY! THE TABLE BROKE! YAY!
– Awesome near falls in this match!
– They’re keeping up the charade of the Raw GM so maybe there will be a reveal?
– Way to no sell the table spot, Booker.
– That was a sick trash can DDT.
– HOLY SHIT, RKO!
– I’m not happy about Orton back on top or the hot shotting of the belt but damn that was good.
– Punk is full fledged babyface with that entrance.
– Wow, bigger pop for Cena than i expected. Cute camera catch from Cena about handing out flyers in the concourse when he was first starting out in the indies.
– Dammit no new Undisputed Championship.
– Nice Junkyard Dog headbutts from Punk.
– And now a running butt splash. Pure 80s offense from Punk tonight.
– Two PPVs and counting where the commentators didn’t know what the Anaconda Vice was. Ugh.
– Holy height on the dropkick from Cena.
– See TNA, this is how you sell someone kicking out of a finisher.
– Macho Man Flying Elbow! Followed by a “Thank You, Savage” chant. Highlight of the night.
– Ok let’s go through this. Punk wins when HHH screws up the pin. So Cena still has a legitimate claim on the belt. CM Punk did get the three count from the official referee so he was the legitimate WWE Champion. Kevin Nash LITERALLY came out of nowhere to drop Punk and then Del Rio successfully cashed in the briefcase to become legitimately WWE Champion. So did Del Rio pay off Kevin Nash to jump Punk? Or is Triple H setting up a Clique invasion? Very very good show tonight.