– Aries really has modified his promo ability to fit a main event style.
– While Samoa Joe and Magnus were a good team, I really wouldn’t consider them one of the best teams TNA has ever had.
– They’re talking like Joe and Magnus teamed for years. Was it even 6 months?
– Magnus just turned heel on Samoa Joe? That just seems awkward.
– While was Earl reffing any Knockouts matches anyway?
– As weird as it was, seeing Bully Ray lead the charge toward Aces & Eights followed by the babyfaces helps sells the threat.
– So Open Fight Night applies to guys not under contract?
– Wow, they are completely attacking “Claire’s” looks, aren’t they?
– If this was still the Vince Russo era, this would completely be a Paternity Test On A Pole match.
– Glad the Daniels can agree to this stipulation without talking to the mother.
– Wouldn’t the fact that Daniels doesn’t want AJ to take a paternity test prove that AJ isn’t the father?
– So maybe this storyline will be over next week!
– That was a very good finish to the PPV. Definitely didn’t see the full finishing sequence coming.
– Rambling promo from Bobby Roode that all came together at the end. I’m intrigued to see where his character goes from here.
– Hey, its Tiffany!
– I guess if you can’t beat up Drew McIntyre, that qualifies you to referee.
– So what was the point of changing the belt at the PPV? Just to debut a new referee?
– Hasn’t Sting been challenging Aces & Eights every single week? But they waited for Sting to invite them to a 5 on 5 match?
– Ok, Bully Ray incorporating a leg head scissor just to show off his calves is fantastic.
– Very nice way to close out the show. I’m glad they finally revealed that Storm had nothing to do with the attacks. He’s too strong of a babyface for them to hang that cloud over him for too long.