– This is a weird turn for CM Punk.
– If Punk’s match is next, how is that the main event?
– The Miz. Kane. Or Rey Mysterio. Hmmmmm, I wonder.
– Another great match between Mysterio and Punk. Punk still is walking that really strange babyface/heel series.
– Now why does Alberto Del Rio have his gear with him if he wasn’t going to wrestle until Summerslam?
– It must have been tough getting his trunks and boots on while still wearing his shirt and blazer.
– We might have seen Randy Orton vs Big Show hundred times before but good work from both men making that match interesting. Although it made Big Show look week after the RKO.
– I forgot to mention but I only caught the end of the Wade Barrett promo and I couldn’t be happier he’s on his way back. Plus it looks like WWE’s making it a big deal.
– Nice and simple from Ryback. He really didn’t reveal anything different than what he does in the ring but it was just different enough from the weekly squash. Still hate his finisher though.
– Another boring tag match, especially without Rosa’s shimmying. Too bad air travel is so strict these days.
– As much as I like seeing Damien Sandow and the potential he has, I have a feeling this storyline is leading to a Brodus Clay squash match.
– LOVE the Daniel Bryan shirt. HATE the Daniel Bryan vs Kane match at Summerslam.
– Oh…boy…Kelly Kelly is back. So…excited.
– It’s really been over two months since Kelly was on Raw?
– Love how WWE is blatantly lying about Shawn Michaels being at Raw. We reported tonight was “Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night” at least two months ago.
– Least now we know for sure that Brock Lesnar will be interrupting Shawn Michaels, kick the crap out of him only for Triple H to make the save.
– Between this and the Triple H/Undertaker storyline, can Triple H carry a storyline anymore without Shawn?
– Ahhh, so that’s how they got away from having Stephanie in Triple H’s corner. Damn.
– I just saw a multi-million dollar company zoom in on a MacBook Air to play a “Tout” from their World Champion. Wow.
– Just heard about the abuse Rose Mendes reportedly suffered before leaving for San Antonio last night. Here’s hoping she gets the help she needs and the bastard that did it gets what he deserves.
– Chris Jericho wearing Dolph Ziggler‘s t-shirt is priceless.
– Alex Riley just won for the first time on Raw in 2012, I think.
– And that match, my uninitiated friends, is what’s called a time killer for a 3 hour show.
– “Sure beats my mule back home.” – Really WWE… we’re Irish, not Amish.
– I really have to give Daniel Bryan a lot of credit. He turned an annoying chant (“Yes!”) into an extremely popular catchphrase & then abandon the catchphrase all together to keep his heel character alive.
– Well that was the full heel turn for Punk, although I still believe there will be people that NEVER boo Punk. Interesting having Big Show standing tall with the title belt. Definitely did not expect to see that close out the show.