– I’m surprised they’re still allowed to get away with the “asshole” gimmick with the move to 8pm.
– Ok match to open up the show but I’m just not a fan of these two guys’ work.
– Great idea to bring back some old X-Division guys and some new faces for the PPV. The last couple of years, Destination X has felt special. It’s the other 11 months where TNA tends to drop the ball on the division.
– I thought this story would be over last week. Why do we need to see this terrible actress again?
– So Kaz DIDN’T know this was all a lie?
– Nice to Sonjay Dutt back on the big stage and Rubix has a very cool look.
– That was an INSANE footstomp!
– If this girl gets a Gut Check contract, all legitimacy of this idea will go out the window. Look up my last week Quips to see what I thought of her performance.
– Ok, I’ll list my opinion here: her offense was sloppy, her defense was stiff and her selling was weak. There’s no way she is ready for a national stage.
– Mat wrestling match between Bully Ray & Samoa Joe… that makes sense.
– Saw that coming but really liked the re-establishment of Samoa Joe as dangerous.
– Good thing they are doing these “Claire” and Dixie in a pre-tape because neither of these two women should be given a live mic.
– Hey, check out this Mason Andrews! Color me impressed!
– And he’s jobbed. He better pick up a contract or someone else will.
– Joey Ryan in the crowd was freaking fantastic. Definitely seems like TNA signed behind closed doors.
– Gut Check just totally lost all creditably with signing Taeler & the Joey Ryan spot. All a complete work.
– If you are itching for a good tag match, go find a place to watch AJ/Angle vs Kaz/Daniels from Slammiversary. Unbelievable.
– Well now I did NOT see that coming. Styles and Angle held the belts for all of two weeks.