– Happy Memorial Day, all. Hope you had a great day with your friends and family.
– Why does every heel have to wear a suit now? I know it began with the Horsemen and Bockwinkel but come on, fellas, let’s get a little creative now.
– Wow that was a long promo for barely any information.
– Punk vs Bryan for free? Should be a good tease for their No Way Out rematch (I assume).
– 3 minute job match for the US champion. Painful.
– Thought we were actually seeing a Riley heel turn for a second. Him and Eve would make a good pair.
– Not even pre-commercial hype for a Tag Title match? Just bad TV.
– I thought we were done with Ziggler and Swagger… sick of seeing Ziggler job to Truth & Kingston.
– How is anyone supposed to take Swagger or Ziggler seriously anymore? Even the casual WWE fan has to look at them as two guys who constantly lose.
– Thank GOD they turned the losing streak into an angle. It’d be nice to see Ziggler move to SmackDown to freshen up his character.
– Looking forward to Big Show vs Brodus Clay. Clay needs some seriousness added to his character and this was a simple moment to do it.
– I don’t really agree with the viral campaign they had for it but the cover for WWE ’13 is damn nice.
– Only CM Punk would wear Halloween themed tights on Memorial Day.
– The AJ involvement isn’t needed for this feud but it’s a nice little wrinkle. It’s not too much that it overshadows the WRESTLING!
– I’ve been fully expecting a Submission Match at No Way Out between these two since the last PPV. I really think they need to take that next step. Just hope they announce it soon.
– The Kane angle on the other hand, I could completely do without.
– Miz truly has become the jobber to the stars.
– Why would Christian, at this stage of his career, add a top rope finisher? Just seems reckless after his injury.
– I’d love to meet a fan who thinks David Otunga is going to defeat Sheamus.
– I wonder how many ECW fans just saw that commercial and have no idea Rob Van Dam is still wrestling.
– So this is how they are getting around the “undefeated” angle? By not having the match ever start.
– Did like the Doink line though.
– It always feels like a shame when they have to build the Big Show back up again as a monster. It just shows how strong and dominant he could have been all these years.
– Ok show saved by Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk. We’re heading into the dead of summer, people and it doesn’t look like we’re getting a Nexus or Summer of Punk angle. So looks like we’re just along for the ride & hope for some surprises.