So the women won by a landslide on the previous post. Now you have to choose WHICH woman you want on your desktop.
And here we are again for another Main Event Review. And for the second week in a row, a match advertised on RAW did not take place on this show.
– Well this is a blast from the horrible past of WWECW! Colin’s definitely put on some meat and muscle since he’s been on TV. Too bad it looks like he’s still in the same spot on the card – to do the job.
– Random “Daniel Bryan” chant… I guess because Delaney now looks vaguely like Bryan? I don’t really know.
– Mark Briscoe wins with a frogsplash top-rope elbow in a glorified enhancement match.
So, as this is the last week for Creatively Endeavored in its current incarnation, I wanted to create something that all the readers & followers of this site would like to see. Typically for our weekly graphics I choose someone or something that is the biggest story of the week but it seems as if I am just rehashing the same talents repeatedly.
So I want to hear from all of you.
I want to try something different, sort of bracket voting to whatever the majority would like to see. We’ll start first with just a general poll. Then we’ll break down the results of that poll into another one to get the final idea for the last Creatively Endeavored “Wallpaper Of The Week” & the very first HTC Wrestling “Wallpaper Of The Week”! I’d like to get this done before the launch of the new website on Sunday so I’ll be keeping the first poll open until Thursday around noon and then the second poll open until Saturday morning around 10am.
If there are any specific ideas you would like to see, I IMPLORE you to start a discussion below. Like I said, I’m flat-out of ideas, so any ideas would be great!
Here’s the first poll that will close on Thursday 5/30 around 12pm:
1. There are so many things that happened in that first segment that made me want to turn off Raw. John Cena opened the show, again. Proposed a completely unnecessary “3 Stages Hell” match against Ryback (THEY’VE HAD ONE OTHER MATCH!). Ryback cut a horrible and generic promo. Then, in what could have been a helluva rub, Curtis Axel comes out to challenge the WWE Champion… but he comes out to a HORRIBLE remix of his fantastic theme music he debuted with last week. Why does WWE INSIST on shooting themselves in the foot when they actually produce something good?
2. Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston again? Normally I would despise this booking. I hate when the WWE feels they need to put the same guys in the same matches week after week, especially when it includes Kofi Kingston. But damn do Ambrose and Kingston work well together! I’d really like to see Ambrose one-on-one with other upper-midcarders for the US title but anytime the US champion & Dean Ambrose can be featured on Raw is a good thing.
Ryback is Satan?
After the usual Memorial Day video package, and our first recap of the night, John Cena came out. Cena came out and said there was a lot of unrest in the building. He said there was also controversy after Extreme Rules, since neither man could answer the referee’s ten count. That means both men have a right to the WWE Championship. And last week Ryback wanted to solve that dilemma with an Ambulance Match. Cena said that at Payback, it is going to be a Three Stages of Hell Match. The first stage is a Lumberjack Match, the second a Tables Match, and finally an ambulance match. Cena said after he wins the first two falls, the ambulance from the third stage would be used to drive Ryback out of the building.